We are honored to have you as a key member of our fundraising team.
Check your email inbox for instructions on how to get started, and if you can’t wait to begin, here are our step-by-step instructions for setting up your page:
- Already have a WinRed account? Great! Head to portal.winred.com and move ahead to Step 2.
- Don’t have a WinRed account? No problem! Go to app.winred.com/join to sign up!
- Once you’re logged in you’ll be taken to the “Team Pages” dashboard where you can create new Team Pages and view pages you’ve already created.
- Click the green “Create Page” button at the top right corner of your screen to create a NEW Team Page.
You will have 3 sections that you’ll need to fill out to create your Team Page:
- Page Details: Give your Team Page a title (for example, “Donate to Tom Kean”) which will be displayed in the browser’s tab when donors visit your page.
- Call to Action: Give your page a strong call to action to encourage your friends to donate. You’re enthusiastic about supporting Senator Kean and you want potential donors to be, too! HINT: Try to keep it short, sweet, and compelling. For example: “Support Senator Tom Kean by contributing today! Tom comes from a long line of hard-working, trustworthy American leaders, and he has always put people over politics because he fights for what is right! He has my full support, and he should have yours, too! Donate to Tom Kean today!”
- Add Committees: Click Add Committee and a search box will pop up. Search for “Kean” and Tom Kean’s committee name will pop. Select his name and be sure to click SAVE!
Now that you’ve created your TK22 Team Page, it’s time to SHARE it!
Scroll back up to the top of the page and click My Team Pages. Then click ‘Share Page’. From here, you will be able to select which social media platform you would like to share on.
We couldn’t do this without you, so thank you again for signing up for this important role on Team Kean!
Have any questions? Email Katie at [email protected]. We’re here to help!